Lucky’s Noble BBQ, (BBQ) has prepared this website solely for the purpose of providing information to interested parties. While BBQ has attempted, in good faith, to ensure the information presented in this website is accurate, there may be inadvertent (technical and factual) inaccuracies and typographical errors in the information presented. BBQ disclaims all representations and warranties (both express or implied) regarding the accuracy, completeness and/or suitability of the information presented on this website for any purpose. In no event shall BBQ be responsible for the consequences associated with use of this information. BBQ reserves the right to make changes and corrections to the information provided on this website at any time, without notice.
BBQ hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print BBQ documents that are available on this website, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes.
- The documents may not be modified.
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document:
“Copyright (c) Lucky’s Noble BBQ. All rights reserved. Protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.”
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of the BBQ website, individual elements of the website design, or BBQ logos without the express written permission of Lucky’s Noble BBQ.
Commercial Use of Website Materials and Screen Shots
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on the BBQ website is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of BBQ. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met. To request such permission please send an e-mail and include the following information in the body of the message:
- The BBQ content you wish to use.
- Where and how will it be used (for example, a book cover, an advertisement, or a brochure).
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience.
- How many copies will be produced and distributed.
- When you intend to publish.
- Other non-BBQ materials that will be associated with the BBQ content.
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
We will evaluate your request as soon as possible. BBQ reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material.